Friday, April 15, 2011

The Ugliest Dining Room in the World

Our dining room is atrocious. It's just ugly. I'm one of those people that has no knack for decorating. Our wooden floor, for starters, needs sanded. It's simply a mess. We have absolutely no trim around the bottom of our dining room walls because when we moved in we had to remove it because cats peed all over it and stunk up the room. We have to replace it all. Anyway, the walls are, well, I don't even know. I can't describe the color, yet I'm the one who picked it out. The curtains are burgundy. We have no blinds, so our curtains are always closed. The room is as dark as can be and looks like a cave.

Tomorrow it all changes. The walls will be painted light yellow with pretty sunflower border going around the center of the walls. Our new curtains are off white, and we'll finally have blinds. No, it won't be finished tomorrow; but I'm excited I'll very soon have a dining room I don't have to be completely ashamed of. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment