Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Photogenic Girl


Out of my seven children, I have two who are very photogenic. My 4-year-old, Lydia, is by far the most photogenic of them all. The camera just loves her. I'm slowly teaching myself photography, and I hope one day to make a little money on the side doing portraits. I get a ton of practice with Lydia. Sometimes I worry that the other kids might think I favor her, but in reality I know they completely get that she takes great pictures and makes learning so much easier for me. I remember being young and taking tons of pictures of myself hoping to get just one good one. Talk about expensive! We didn't have digital cameras back then. Lydia, on the other hand, takes tons of pictures and might get one bad one in the bunch if at all. What a blessing for her!

Besides the fact that Lydia is so photogenic, she's just a great little girl. She's a little spitfire! She definitely has attitude but can also be the sweetest girl in the world, and she's a GREAT big sister to Phoebe. She just loves her! When I was pregnant with Lydia, I really wanted a boy. Now I'm not sure why. I'm so blessed to have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment